Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got a little bit done today. New cam and lifters installed, Bead blasted all the serp kit, painted all the brackets, pullys etc. Tomorrow I'll finish the paint on that stuff, remount the oil pan. timing cover, mount the air gap intake and brackets for the serp kit. Then I got to get a new dishwasher and install that, yet annother $1200 diversion...

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Huh-Oh somebody else got the bug, it must be contagious,next thing you know you will be tearing the whole car apart like me. :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
got any photos of the dishwasher ???

LOL

seriously: it's way too hot to do this kind of work... you got AC in your garage or what ????

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huh-Oh somebody else got the bug, it must be contagious,next thing you know you will be tearing the whole car apart like me. :rolling: :rolling:
Dude, I done turned the corner and am puttin it back together! I started with a suspension rebuild and front clip repair and ended up with a frame off restomod

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got any photos of the dishwasher ???

LOL

seriously: it's way too hot to do this kind of work... you got AC in your garage or what ????
Pics of the dishwasher will be posted following its installation/ AC is there, just not connected yet, and Yes, its fuggin hot out there

·
Registered
287 Posts
Fuggin hot? You got that right. I spent all day moving around all the **** I've collected over the years to make room for the new lift. :partyon:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Dude, I done turned the corner and am puttin it back together! I started with a suspension rebuild and front clip repair and ended up with a frame off restomod
Im envious :laughing: I hope to turn that corner soon,right now its looking like the end of july,should have the new motor in another 3-4 weeks,I just need to close my eyes to anything else i see and just finish up what i have right now, or like Big2Bird keeps herrassing me about, (Have you pulled the body off yet ):laughing: :laughing: I wish he would quite tempting me.:spanked:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fuggin hot? You got that right. I spent all day moving around all the **** I've collected over the years to make room for the new lift. :partyon:
I figger I'll do it the aggie way and get a new lift after I get the car done, that way it don't get scratched.

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
HOW do the new cam an lifters seem to run?

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Can't wait to see it finished:cheers:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HOW do the new cam an lifters seem to run?
Will be a while yet, I still got to finish putting the motor together, serp setup and build the exhaust before I can fire it up, nuther week or two I recon

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Will be a while yet, I still got to finish putting the motor together, serp setup and build the exhaust before I can fire it up, nuther week or two I recon
Damnit man, just Damnit......get to work....I wanna know how that trannie working out, you built yours just a month after I did mine, I think....been 8? months now, mine's fine....so far.... wanna know you driving impressions....

:cheers: :devil:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL, Gene I got my core a month after we talked, it laid here for a couple more months before I got to it. That was 2 month ago.
Headin back out in the garage now, oil pan, timing cover and intake going on today.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dupe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts