Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom,

had to tell you your car looks amazing with the wheels and the smoke covers on the lights. I love the Lemans Blue but being from Ohio State Im not alowed to drive a blue car haha but damn your car looks bad to the bone. I see you have done some interior stuff post some pics of it I want to see what you have done.

Mike

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last year at the Woody hayes ctr just before the Indiana game, me my dad my bro and my 2 nephews

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
It was a tough time being a Bucks fan this year, but I still root for them no matter what.:buhbye:

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Tom,

had to tell you your car looks amazing with the wheels and the smoke covers on the lights. I love the Lemans Blue but being from Ohio State Im not alowed to drive a blue car haha but damn your car looks bad to the bone. I see you have done some interior stuff post some pics of it I want to see what you have done.

Mike

Thanks for the kind words! I'll keep the pics coming!
These iare my latest favorites. Taken @ dusk, with the parking lights on.;~)

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Tom great shots lets see your interior!
Here ya go... Seat covers are from Coverking. Very comfortable on a warm day with the top down. Car is my DD! Blue jeans(denim) are very abrasive to the leather... Wore a hole in the side bolster on my last car! (I have an American sized butt.) LOL

[

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Coverking all the way! Great stuff.

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Coverking all the way! Great stuff.

[/QUOTEWhat's up with GM and those ^%$# C6 badges! I can't even find iron/ sew on badges... I've read that since late last year w/o a license from GM, vendors can sell stuff thats made to fit the car but not use their branded images! Mine could look a lot nicer with that C6 crest on the headrest!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I got mine through Mid America Motorworks, they were actually cheaper than going directly through CoverKing. For like $25 extra, they could put a logo on. It looks really professional sewn in.

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
I got mine through Mid America Motorworks, they were actually cheaper than going directly through CoverKing. For like $25 extra, they could put a logo on. It looks really professional sewn in.
Thanks... If I can find a couple, I can have my dry cleaner put 'em on... Can't see her charging more than that. I saw some on Ebay once... Now that I'd like to buy a pair, I can't find them!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Tom,
...I love the Lemans Blue but being from Ohio State Im not alowed to drive a blue car.....

Mike
Then buy an Atomic Orange and stick a Longhorn on the back window.

HOOK 'EM!:partyon:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
i cant beleive how nice you keep your car considering its daily driven, i dont think i will beable to make it this friday or the next to Rolling meadows but i hope you can make it to my place for the kruze

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
i cant beleive how nice you keep your car considering its daily driven, i dont think i will beable to make it this friday or the next to Rolling meadows but i hope you can make it to my place for the kruze
Thanks, I hate dirty cars... I saw a guy in a Z06 the other day, D.S.O.M.(Saturday, sunny and 84 degrees)the car was filthy. Funny thing, I've noticed that some guys with Z06's don't seem to keep them as clean as guys with regular C6's! Maybe its just me, but I would have made time to get it washed! I enjoyed the last cruise.... I'll try to make the next one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts