Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be a pretty cool one. they are going around the country
checking out all these crazy monsters that regular people have come up wiht and built themselves. There is a guy with a motor powered wheel I can't wait to see.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
raidmagic said:
Should be a pretty cool one. they are going around the country
checking out all these crazy monsters that regular people have come up wiht and built themselves. There is a guy with a motor powered wheel I can't wait to see.
Yea. I'm going to drink a few beers. I imagine this episode will blow chunks like the last 4.

There are supposed to be 8 new episodes coming up, and Jesse says some of them are amazing. :smokin:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Watching it now its alright but not like it used to be. Just saw the Guy eat **** at 40 Mph on that Bike. Lol thats the best part so far....:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
The show sucked.

But, I did watch the Hot Dog one for the first time. That was reasonably cool.

:thumbsup:

Here is the last communication from Jesse James...

".....MONSTER GARAGE IS GONNA BE BAD AS EVER!!.......DESPITE DISCOVERY MAKING US DO LAME EPIDODES....THATS NOW THE PAST.....WE'VE LAID DOWN 4 BAD-A S S SHOWS THAT TOTALLY KICK A S S!!.........THREE OF THEM ARE WITH OUT A DOUBT THE BEST THREE EPISODES EVER!!.....MY SHOULDER FEELS BETTER.......I'M WORKING MORE HOURS THAN EVER ON EVERY SHOW!!.....EVEN THREW THE FIRST MA-F**KER OFF THE SHOW A COUPLE WEEKS AGO!!.........SO DONT BE DISCOURAGED BY DISCOVERYS LACK OF PROMO, ADVERTISING,& INTEREST IN THE SHOW...I'M STILL GOING STONG.....KEEP AN EYE OUT ON SPIKE TV & MTV.....BEEN DOING SOME COOL STUFF WITH THEM.....THEY SEEM TO GET IT!!.........WFW........... "

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That show dod pretty well suck though I loked the guy with the wheel. That's the first time I say the hot dog deal that was pretty cool. I hope Jesse does put out some kick ass stuff.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
interesting.we had the episode that was all ladys.that was not such a hot project.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts