·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:thud:RIP Tony.

Two of my favorite movies as a kid growing up, "The Great Race" and "Some Like It Hot".

RIP

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I really liked him in Operation Pettycoat:thumbsup:

We lost another great one RIP Tony

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I am a big time classic movie fan and Curtis was one of my favorites. Those movies mentioned are true classics and I love all of them. A lesser known movie of his was "Boeing, Boeing". Its about a playboy who has three flight attendant girlfriends from three different international airlines. He has to keep the schedules perfect so they don't run into each other. Jerry Lewis plays an old friend who watches in awe as he juggles the relationships. Funny classic romantic comedy. RIP, Tony. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I am a big time classic movie fan and Curtis was one of my favorites. Those movies mentioned are true classics and I love all of them. A lesser known movie of his was "Boeing, Boeing". Its about a playboy who has three flight attendant girlfriends from three different international airlines. He has to keep the schedules perfect so they don't run into each other. Jerry Lewis plays an old friend who watches in awe as he juggles the relationships. Funny classic romantic comedy. RIP, Tony. :thumbsup:
:agree: He was funny as hell also. RIP :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I liked it when he introduced The Electric Light Orchestra during their Wembly Stadium show circa 1977 ir 1978. At the time, it was a pretty big event in front of royalty, etc. :partyon:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts