Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
not that i have heard of...pat said something about setting up a "Corvette Courtroom" when trolls start poping up and having members vote on weather or not they should be banned

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Nope, no trolls yet!

As punkboy said, we think any banning should be determined by a group of people, not just one. Haven't had to set up the courtroom yet!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ragvette said:
Is that the thread with viper-bob? Can you post a link to the troll topic? Would like to check it out.

No trolls here.:nuts:
Yep...Viper_bob

His posts are the locked ones in our Off-Topic...

He just kept posting Vette-bashing stuff trying to goat people into flame wars...

I did a search on him...kid from University of Iowa...

*edit*

Turns out the search was bang-on, verified troll...he ain't coming back :D

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Punk Boy said:
not that i have heard of...pat said something about setting up a "Corvette Courtroom" when trolls start poping up and having members vote on weather or not they should be banned
Sounds like a real good idea. There are too many of us the love the Corvette to let a basher ruin a good time. Don't get me wrong, I like other cars. I.ve go a 30 Model "A" with a 500cid Cadillac and a 41 Chevy that has been chopped 4-1/2", slammed and has a tilt front end that will flat roast the tires but this isn't the place for that. This is a place for Corvette. If and when the time comes, Get a "Courtroom" and collectively vote them out if need be:nuts: JMO

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our forum we don't care what type of car you own...but if your only reason to exist on the board is to bash...you are gone!

Right now we have Impala SS, Rustang, Camaro folks on there...because we are all car people...

Ah well...the moderators had fun watching him:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
My philosophy with trolls is to ignore them.

You can usually tell with the thread that someone's working something up. It's obvious that his goal is to stir the hornet's nest. If the hornets don't respond, he'll go to another nest.

I find it funny as hell to see a troll start a thread, and after a few day's there's absolutely no response! :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
MinnesotaWhite said:
Our forum we don't care what type of car you own...but if your only reason to exist on the board is to bash...you are gone!

Right now we have Impala SS, Rustang, Camaro folks on there...because we are all car people...

Ah well...the moderators had fun watching him:D
i think we are all car people here too...and some discussion does occur about other cars in the "bar" but your right this is a place for corvettes...and if someone is here just to get people mad the courtroom will take care of that...hopefully we never need that...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts