·
Registered
3,963 Posts
H:surprised ly M:surprised ly

·
DC Crew
12,249 Posts
THAT link is so much FUN! Great one. Hope it stays there! Glenn
Cool, another silicone, blond, paper shaker (cheer leader) :rolleyes: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Wow! :surprised

Really like the third one....:surprised

Awesome car and a great pic! Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Mo-Fo
7,510 Posts
Red eyes, hard silicone boobs, and celulite thunder thighs (especially the first one). But I'd still look. :laughing:

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
You Can Lookie, But No Touchie!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
I agree.. the red in the eyes - Vampire Chicks from Silicone Valley!

Yeah.. I''d do em!

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
I agree.. the red in the eyes - Vampire Chicks from Silicone Valley!

Yeah.. I''d do em!
:agree: Yeah, so I've hear about you!:rolling: Glenn

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
"Bolt Ons"

Those girls sure have some nice bolt ons.
I got to be honest with you, I bought two "bolt ons" for my wife's ride a couple of years ago and I'm very, VERY pleased with their looks. It makes them look soooo much bigger. We both couln't be happier. The handling is just as great as before & the ride is only a bit firmer than before the installation. Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone else was thinging of buying a set of "bolt ons" for their family!:rolling: :partyon: :thumbsup: Glenn

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got to be honest with you, I bought two "bolt ons" for my wife's ride a couple of years ago and I'm very, VERY pleased with their looks. It makes them look soooo much bigger. We both couln't be happier. The handling is just as great as before & the ride is only a bit firmer than before the installation. Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone else was thinging of buying a set of "bolt ons" for their family!:rolling: :partyon: :thumbsup: Glenn
My wife got her bolt ons a couple of years ago and the wife before that had them also. I just can't leave anything stock.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts