Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was just beautifull last Saturday here in Ft. Worth went to run some Erands put the iPod in listening to Beach Boys at the Red light and then a Police man pulls next to me an Yells Great car and I thanked him he was driving on of the Chargers. I then Asked him if he wanted to race... He Smiled and said if he wasnt so Crowded he might take me up... We laughed and went our way..Cool Police man..Now we are going top get Hammered tomorrow with Winter Stuff... I Guess Green Bay and The Steeler Brought their Icy weather with them..

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
The weather was just beautifull last Saturday here in Ft. Worth went to run some Erands put the iPod in listening to Beach Boys at the Red light and then a Police man pulls next to me an Yells Great car and I thanked him he was driving on of the Chargers. I then Asked him if he wanted to race... He Smiled and said if he wasnt so Crowded he might take me up... We laughed and went our way..Cool Police man..Now we are going top get Hammered tomorrow with Winter Stuff... I Guess Green Bay and The Steeler Brought their Icy weather with them..
.....what was he driving...could you take him.....:laughing:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He was driving the Police Issued Hemi Chargers Yeah He would have Stomped me.. Mine is Just L-48 No Mods Original Engine...
But it was fun just to Callange Him..

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I hear ya, man. It was 74 degrees and I had just detailed the car. I had to make up someplace to drive just to enjoy it. I popped the targa top and drove to downtown Ft. Worth to look at the progress on the ESPN stage in Sundance Square where they will be broadcasting from all week. Lots of activity, but it was meaningless to me. I just wanted to drive. :thumbsup: And like you say - gonna be 14 here tomorrow night. :surprised

·
Registered
350 Posts
going to be a low of 5 here tomorrow night. 75 last saturday and I was driving my vette with the top off. crazy wx!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Friday I drove for first time in 3 months, 70 degrees and tops off. It is currently 3* below 0 and snowing, CHEESH!

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
I hear you guys! My C3 has not been started sense the late Fall. I have been driving my C6 when there is not snow on the ground and that has not been much.....I have to take it to a touch less car wash after every drive to get the salt off and then cover it up but it is worth it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts