Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still plenty of time to get in the calendar contest. We've got some sweet rides in there now. The top 50 will get through to the second round where the votes all start at zero, so if you haven't yet, get your shot uploaded! MemberCalendars.com

Here's your top vote getter so far.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
OK my car is out there! (talk about wishful thinking!) If you're not voting for your own car, vote for mine!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just approved it, it's up!!! There are some GEMS in this contest, seriously beautiful vette's ladies and gents.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My car's there, but it's not near at the same level as some there! :surprised

·
Registered
91 Posts
I finally got around to uploading a pic of my '70 taken in Glacier National Park earlier this summer.
:cheers:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finally got around to uploading a pic of my '70 taken in Glacier National Park earlier this summer.
:cheers:

Just approved it. I know the mid-years are the American sweethearts, and I love them myself, but since this contest started, I'm starting to really fall for the early C3s. My friend has a gorgeous baby blue '68 coupe that just steals the show when we go out cruising. Almost not fair really. I can't fit in C3s too easily, but for those who can, I am jealous.

Anyway, thats my rant for the morning. Ray, beautiful car. Good luck

Adam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts