Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read several articals about torque managment being adjusted or removed from the tune on the car. i have a 2007 Z06, I can not find anyone who is familiar witrh this. Everyone seems to think that this is a tranny setting in the computor. I do not think so since the articals I read were on tuning a Z06 which ib a 6 speed. The articals sound like an adjustment made in the computor. Anyone have any info or can you point me in the right direction Thanks Dave

·
Registered
158 Posts
go to www.lgmotorsports.com They are located in texas and have what is called a LS7 edit. I have just a c6 not a z06 and i recently got the LS2 edit. It cost about 350 and gets completely rid of the torque managment. Go onto the website and go to contact and get their number and give them a call and they can explain everything it will do. It also gets rid of the annoying cags.

·
Super Moderator
10,122 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Diablo's Predator removes TM in M-6s, and greatly reduces it in slushboxes. I have noticed more response at the low end when getting on it in 1st and 2nd, so it seems to be gone. Most, if not all, tunes remove it from the manual, but the C6 autos have a separate module for the tranny (TCM) that apparently they haven't gotten the code for yet. So, they can't get it all out. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts