Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inside and out, this Vette is truly one-of-a-kind. Talking with the owner while he constantly cleaned his Vette, he said it had become his obsession.

The interior is flat out cool! So clean in it's design with only a few hints of an early C4 interior. The workmanship was top notch, I didn't see a flaw on it.

I snapped these photos at a Vette show in the Florida Keys last month.

View my gallery for larger images.

I like how he covered the windsheild edges, gives it a smooth look.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Although gawdy, the interior work, motor work, and attention to detail are amazing. He even painted the underside of the hood.

That front clip is the "stalker" available at Mid America.

The rest of the car looks like a little of this... and a little of that...

Where is his stereo and DIC?

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not only was the underside of the hood painted, it is as smooth as the top.

The car is total show, the vert top was removed. It's not something I would do to my Vette but, the attention to detail and craftsmanship is amazing. He even had caps for his exhaust tips.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Not exactly what I would do but it is an excellent custom. Thanks for bring it to us Bubblehead

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Not something I would want to do, but he definately put a lot of work and money into that. :)

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Very clean
The chrome front tire covers are a neat idea but I like the big ole tires stareing at you when you open the hood.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the interior myself. A nice change to the very flat style of the early C4's.

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Wheels look sorta neat. Do you have any side shots with the hood down?

·
Registered
990 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ spent..........he has a one of a kind car. If I had that kind of money I would spend it differently. Still, it probably started out simple and then grew.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Not something I would drive but that shows talent, skill and a bottomless bank acct
:thumbsup:
nice car

·
Registered
111 Posts
Lots of money and time. great job just not my style.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
B66vette said:
Wheels look sorta neat. Do you have any side shots with the hood down?
Sorry, he had the hood up the entire time I was at the show.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I like what he did with the interior and engine compartment...just not a fan of the stalker kit.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
raidmagic said:
Very clean
The chrome front tire covers are a neat idea but I like the big ole tires stareing at you when you open the hood.:thumbsup:
That tire cover could be my ticket to a clean engine bay. That should stop the road spray from dirtying up the battery area at least. :D

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Gotta respect the guy's dedication to his project, but in my book, if you can't (or won't) drive it like you stole it (at least until the engine explodes), then it isn't a Corvette.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
War Machine said:
That tire cover could be my ticket to a clean engine bay. That should stop the road spray from dirtying up the battery area at least. :D
I know you posted about that before. Doesn't your hood close tight to the gaskets on the inner fender?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts