Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get soft fluffy towels that won't put fine scratches on my paint?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
grapeknutz said:
It absorb more water and it takes up the wax particles and keeps the abrasion to a minimum....so it claims!
Interesting, I'll have to check these towels out.... :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
grapeknutz said:
I found some micro fiber towels at my local Wal mart in the outo section, 5 towels for $3.95 they are great.
just bought a set of micro fiber towels, now i just need to try them.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would just like to add that not all microfiber is created equal; some towels are appropriate for use on the finish, while others are better suited (safer) for use on glass, leather, dash, etc.

That said, I have been using microfiber on my car for the past 2 1/2 years. I have come across some very poor quality towels, and some very high quality towels in the process.

An excellent source for finish-worthy towels is www.PakShak.com An added benefit is that if you become a registered member of the Autopia.org detailing site, you are entitled to purchase the towels at $2.00 ea. plus shipping. Typically they sell for about $4.50 ea.

These are not the same towels that some of you guys are purchasing at Wal-Mart, these are a higher quality towel. I consider the Wal-Mart towels to be a mid-grade towel, and towels from such suppliers as PakShak to be of a higher quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts