Registered
16,300 Posts
Sweet:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, lots of cherry cars... i love my vettes c5 and c6 especially, but i really like alot of different models. I love pantera's too.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:cheers: Thanks

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shoots.... Thats my silver car in the first 2 pics, looks totally different now, yesterday i put chrome, 19" deep dish Maya wheels on the car. Of coarse the car is still reallllly low.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Shoots.... Thats my silver car in the first 2 pics, looks totally different now, yesterday i put chrome, 19" deep dish Maya wheels on the car. Of coarse the car is still reallllly low.
Pics please, T.M.

ZEP

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, yeah, i set myself up for that one. Cant load the pics from my iphone, have to wait to get home. I like the same size wheel all the way around the car. Car still has the nice rake too.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice pics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There was lots of marines and their families. These pics were just a couple areas where cars were parked, i tried to avoid the crowds, couldnt get good pics. Next year were trying to negotiate with the base about a 1/4, donate a toy for every run. Our track cloaed a few years ago, we are starving for drag racing here, maui and the big island have nice tracks. We still have SCCA here, no drag strip though.
Was nice, i havent been on a base in years, i only did 4 years in the military and got out after desert storm. Didnt have time to post pics with the new 19s, but he car looks hella more aggresive.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Theres a pic of my car next to my buddys yellow c6 wide body, thats me in the red shirt, Full sleeve left arm :) and my wife

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
What a cool place to have a car show, in hawaii.:cool:

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing.:cheers:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep... Car stuff just about every weekend, multipal placEs sometimes. Nice place to cruise and have car events. Some pretty chopped up roads in alot of places though. I was able to my my c5 to 165 mph twice thought :)

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
That area looks like MCAS KANEOHE I had some fun times times there in the Eighties :partyon: OOOHRAH

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same place, marine corp base kaneohe. The a new freeway over the mountains, new enterances to the base etc. Coming out of the base, i hit 140mph by the first curve in the highway, in 4th gear. Nice roads. To bad i wont be able to get back onto the base until next years parade.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts