Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the track yesterday for the first time with our car club New York Motor Club, and had a blast. I brought my FGT & Z06, both were monster on the track, and more car than I can handle at this stage ( I am still a rookie). I learned a lot, it's not about HP that's for sure. Can't wait to get more seat time, so I can learn more about my cars and get more out of them. As for performance, they are both very similar. My Katech Z06 run along side my 600 Hp FGT. It's a drivers race, no doubt about that. Here are some low res. video of the event.

Went to the track yesterday for the first time with our car club New York Motor Club, and had a blast. I brought my FGT & Z06, both were monster on the track, and more car than I can handle at this stage ( I am still a rookie). I learned a lot, it's not about HP that's for sure. Can't wait to get more seat time, so I can learn more about my cars and get more out of them. As for performance, they are both very similar. My Katech Z06 run along side my 600 Hp FGT. It's a drivers race, no doubt about that. Here are some low res. video of the event.

http://web.mac.com/miltongil/iWeb/Site 2/NYMC Track Day @ Pocono Raceway.html

Mg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts