·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Is that Blackhawk Farms?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah thats Blackhawk Farms, its a nice track. I was there with the Lotus Corps for their "driver education" day. I got 4 -25min sessions in for $160, well worth the cost when you compare the amount of seat time you get compared to a night at the drag strip which is $25-30 and you may get 6 runs in if your lucky.

btw, that SRT4 in the pic was fast- definately not stock- but very impressive for a neon.

Raid- got the rear end in, worked out great, i had to drill out a couple holes in the batwing to make them slightly larger, and I had a hell of time replacing the bushings with the poly ones...but besides all that, I am really happy, I was actually quite surprised as to how much of a difference it made.

Jeff- Tomorrow is iffy as I am getting real close to trying to fire the new motor in the Mustang, I only have a hand full of things left to do, and I really want to get it running this weekend.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Yeah thats Blackhawk Farms, its a nice track. I was there with the Lotus Corps for their "driver education" day. I got 4 -25min sessions in for $160, well worth the cost when you compare the amount of seat time you get compared to a night at the drag strip which is $25-30 and you may get 6 runs in if your lucky.

btw, that SRT4 in the pic was fast- definately not stock- but very impressive for a neon.

Raid- got the rear end in, worked out great, i had to drill out a couple holes in the batwing to make them slightly larger, and I had a hell of time replacing the bushings with the poly ones...but besides all that, I am really happy, I was actually quite surprised as to how much of a difference it made.

Jeff- Tomorrow is iffy as I am getting real close to trying to fire the new motor in the Mustang, I only have a hand full of things left to do, and I really want to get it running this weekend.
No problem, give me a call when you are ready.. Thursdays are no good for me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts