Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as I am second owner of my Vette I would love to hear how the first owner experienced my Vette. I know the name of the dealer that sold it, but they don't want to give me any info.

Anybody know what I can do to track the first owner?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well i am the third owner of my 94, although i have some recepts from the second owner i do not have any info like what repairs had been made by the first owner.

I to would like to find out the easiest way to get the full repair history on my car. I have done Car Fax, but that just tells me if the cars milage is correct and if the car has ever been salvaged or totaled...(comes back clean)

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Have the service manager at your Chevrolet dealerhship run the VIN thru their computer.

If the car ever had any warranty work done, the owners name and address will be in the system, regardless of what GM dealership the work was done at.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ragvette said:
I can see the dealership not giving out the last owners info but maybe they can pass your info onto the last owner and hopefully they can contact you. :huh:
Asked that too, but that was also no option

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick said:
Have the service manager at your Chevrolet dealerhship run the VIN thru their computer.

If the car ever had any warranty work done, the owners name and address will be in the system, regardless of what GM dealership the work was done at.:thumbsup:

Would that be worldwide?
I will contact a dealership and let you all know the outcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts