Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I travel a 40 mile stretch of highway everyday to and from work. I typically travel at 90 mph, what I tell my wife is "cruising" speed. I've had many of run-in's with people who want to race, but for some reason last night on my ride home this guy got me to go. He was in a convertable Trans Am and both of us had the tops down. I ignored him for a few minutes, but then the highway opened up to no one but us and I said screw it. At 135 mph he couldn't even keep up and I was smiling from ear to ear, then the V1 went off! Oh **** I thought, slowed down to him giving me the finger as he passed me and again I chuckled as I watched the state trooper pull him over about a half mile up the road. Silly little boy, should know that CORVETTE's rule!!!

:partyon:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Good Kill. BTW, I know that "OH ****!!" feeling when my Passport goes off. I'd rather have the feeling at that point, than the one he had in his when the blue lights came on.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
677 Posts
:smack Thats so funny! I love it when people get mad and just fly by after you start braking and then they get pulled over! good kill:cheers:

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Good kill. Back when I had my 2000 TA(547RWHP) I had alot of crossed flags under my kill list, but I had the HP to back up a race with a vette. This guy didn't. Should've stayed on the porch if he couldn't run with the Alpha Males.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Good kill and great story.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts