Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post but I have been a member for years. Check out these pictures of Sideswipe that I got from the Transformers 3 filming in Detroit.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
(still not my type, but they say it's not gonna be C7 so...)

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Me likey!:D

Too bad the C7 isn't going to look along those lines, I love it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
It's even uglier as a roadster, if that's possible. Yuck.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I think the design is evolving nicely. Clean the rear up a little more and do something with the headlights and I'd love to have it.

Well, I'll take it now if they are giving it away.
:D

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
I like the front.. still hate the rear...
The exhaust tips are not practical in a real design due to heat damaging the rear panel..

:crazy:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Of course everyone supposedly hated the c3 also when it was first shown. I am not afraid to say that I like them both just a bit extreme. But i would take it over many other new cars coming out today.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
This is my first post but I have been a member for years. Check out these pictures of Sideswipe that I got from the Transformers 3 filming in Detroit.

I see they had to do some considerable clean up to make Detriot filmable.:surprised:smack

·
Registered
531 Posts
Still like it, but I agree that rear needs more work.
:agree:
I think the thing looks totally radical. However, there are a few things that need to be cleaned up.

Thanks very much for sharing those pictures. Were they taken somewhere along Woodward?

*edit* Ahhhh, Washington. I knew that grassy median looked familiar. Thanks :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:agree:
I think the thing looks totally radical. However, there are a few things that need to be cleaned up.

Thanks very much for sharing those pictures. Were they taken somewhere along Woodward?
They blocked off Griswold, Grand River, Clifford and Washington Street. Most of the pics were taken on Washington where they parked all of the vehicles for the movie. The aerial shots were taken on Griswold from a loft downtown.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts