Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody know if a transgo trans reprogramming and or shift kit would take care of the lag in between shifts on the tiptronic a6? I know it will make the care shift faster and harder, but would it decrease the time spent between shifting the paddle and shifting? How about the predator programmer that says it can tune the transmission shift points and firmness?

·
Registered
565 Posts
I just bought a Predator and it's supposed to do that. I have a manual, so n/a in my case, but the Hypertechs always did in my A-4 Trans Ams. Not so much on the LS1 as the LT1, however. Still, increasing line pressure should be tunable on the Trannie Module--just like limiting TM. While it's gone on the M-6, it is supposed to be greatly lessened on the A-6. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought a Predator and it's supposed to do that. I have a manual, so n/a in my case, but the Hypertechs always did in my A-4 Trans Ams. Not so much on the LS1 as the LT1, however. Still, increasing line pressure should be tunable on the Trannie Module--just like limiting TM. While it's gone on the M-6, it is supposed to be greatly lessened on the A-6. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts