Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering a liner for my top, it gets hot on my bald head, yes I have a hat. Down South has a liner with suction cups to keep it up. Does any one else make one? Any one have first hand info about liners? I have the static cling tint, its helps some I think. Thanks for your responses. :cheers:

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm considering a liner for my top, it gets hot on my bald head, yes I have a hat. Down South has a liner with suction cups to keep it up. Does any one else make one? Any one have first hand info about liners? I have the static cling tint, its helps some I think. Thanks for your responses. :cheers:
I have the liner from Down South...absolutely love it. Top quality craftsmanship. The fit is perfect, and the suction cups work great. I've had it installed now for about 7 months, and it has never come loose. The suction cups are invisible from the outside too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU that was what I wanted to hear before buying the liner from down south. A while back someone said that there was some one else who made these liners also. Anyway I need something to keep the sun off my bald head. A hat works but that can get warm also. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
740 Posts
THANK YOU that was what I wanted to hear before buying the liner from down south. A while back someone said that there was some one else who made these liners also. Anyway I need something to keep the sun off my bald head. A hat works but that can get warm also. :thumbsup:
You're welcome. I really think you'll be happy with their product. I see you are from Louisiana. Likewise...originally from Minden. Little town 30 miles east of Shreveport. Ended up in Florida courtesy of the USAF. It's "home" now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts