Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to pass along a quick review of the headliner that Gerardo is making at DownSouthVettes. It gets hot here in the Midwest. With my black interior, even the transparent top was still letting in quite a bit of heat (both when parked and while driving). I needed something that would keep some of the heat out and also look great. Gerardo's headliner was just the ticket. This is the headliner that attaches to the inside of your transparent top with suction cups. First, I found this to be a high quality, well manufactured product. Fit was excellent. This headliner is really in keeping with C5 styling (note the contours in the middle). And the best part...IT WORKS GREAT!! I noticed a big difference (lower inside temps) with the headliner in place. My right arm is no longer melting to the console lid. Big Thanks to Gerardo for helping me out with this problem!!

Pictures:

·
Registered
740 Posts
:agree: :agree: :agree:

I bought the same headliner last year from DownSouthVettes. What a quality product. Nothing else on the market compares. I wonder if Gerado would make them in suede???

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd wish I lived closer to DSvettes. I would love to have Gerardo do some custom leather interior modifications. I'm just not ready for the thousand mile cruise it would take me to get down there!

You gotta love quality products and good customer service!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Well, I have a different opinion of their customer service, but I'm glad to see that you are happy.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have talked with that vendor a few times. Brownsville is not that far from me I guess.
They seem very nice and cooperative. Plus do some awesome leather work.

Patrick, do you have any vendors you can get along with?
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
I have talked with that vendor a few times. Brownsville is not that far from me I guess.
They seem very nice and cooperative. Plus do some awesome leather work.

Patrick, do you have any vendors you can get along with?
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
:laughing: Surely!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts