Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this canyon run. It has 3 different camera angles worked into one screen, so you can see front, back, and speedo!

Enjoy!
:cheers:
JB

Click 720 for HD, and then go Full screen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
very cool vid, thanks

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Sweet run, but who the hell was driving, Michael J. Fox in Teen Wolf? :rolling: :D

Those are some hairy arms bro'! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Okay, that was an awesome vid:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing, I had some fun up in the mountains and desert last time I was out near Vegas & Reno:partyon: I love it:D

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
You obviously have driven that road a bunch of times. That biker behind you was having a hard time trying to catch you. A few questions though.

1. What about the cops? Weren't you scared that one would be waiting around a bend? There were a couple of good hiding spots!

2. Your gauges were lit up like a Christmas tree. Were you not wearing your seat belt? What's up with your traction control? Is that mod related or is it time to get ABSFixer involved?

3. What exhaust are you running?

4. Do you really listen to Techno? Personally, I like it too so I had to ask! :laughing:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Man , you drove the hell out of the Vette, that was righteous. What I want to know is, who the hell is the guy on the bike behind you? That sucker was doggin' you all the way from the first crack of your throttle.
What a great place to let it loose.

No Cops??????????

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
:partyon: AWESOME video, that looks like one place to really get on it, and you did! nice job :thumbsup: But I too would like to know about the cops.....where the hell were they?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Holy crap! What a ride. How come you didn't use the other side of the road? There wasn't anyone there, then you wouldn't have had to do so much lifting. I like the shot of the speedometer and the speed limit 30MPH corner at 70MPH not bad not bad at all!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You obviously have driven that road a bunch of times. That biker behind you was having a hard time trying to catch you. A few questions though.

1. What about the cops? Weren't you scared that one would be waiting around a bend? There were a couple of good hiding spots!

2. Your gauges were lit up like a Christmas tree. Were you not wearing your seat belt? What's up with your traction control? Is that mod related or is it time to get ABSFixer involved?

3. What exhaust are you running?

4. Do you really listen to Techno? Personally, I like it too so I had to ask! :laughing:

First off, it was bigfoot at the wheel not me...:thumbsup:

We all have the utmost respect for the 'Man", this hobby has it's inherent risks...

As far as gages, one was my traction control turned off, another was seatbelt, but chubaca had on a 5 point harness, another was my gas gage, does not work too well. the last I'm not sure myself...

I run a custom 3" magnaflow exhaust. I quietly edited in the music later, but do enjoy techno!

·
Registered
350 Posts
great driving! awesome video! car sounds fantastic as well. thanks for sharing :partyon::thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man , you drove the hell out of the Vette, that was righteous. What I want to know is, who the hell is the guy on the bike behind you? That sucker was doggin' you all the way from the first crack of your throttle.
What a great place to let it loose.

No Cops??????????

I thought it would be good entertainment for the vid, you know, a bike dragging a knee in the rear view camera.

I guess he was not as fast as he or I thought, in fact he slowed up the action a few times in order to try and keep him in the shot...

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Holy crap! What a ride. How come you didn't use the other side of the road? There wasn't anyone there, then you wouldn't have had to do so much lifting. I like the shot of the speedometer and the speed limit 30MPH corner at 70MPH not bad not bad at all!

Thanks!! There are lots of bikes up there, and respect of the road is crucial... They can come around a bend really fast!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts