Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got out for some fun on the roadcourse yesterday.

Here's a few laps with my tripple angle HD camera setup!! Make sure you check out Jenny P at the end of the video, she's HOT!!!

Go full screen & 720 HD

Enjoy!!
:cheers:
JB

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
JB, excellent as always. This time you've really hit a home run. The audio is awesome as well. Clear and in stereo, it really gives a great 'feel' to the vid. I have a great pair of headphones and in full screen it ws a real trip.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

I thought that first blue Z had something going on until he knocked over that cone...:laughing:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JB, excellent as always. This time you've really hit a home run. The audio is awesome as well. Clear and in stereo, it really gives a great 'feel' to the vid. I have a great pair of headphones and in full screen it ws a real trip.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

I thought that first blue Z had something going on until he knocked over that cone...:laughing:

Thank You Very Much for your imput!! While I really do enjoy making the videos and driving my cars, I do get a kick out of reading the comments...

I too think that this current setup is a very good one, and gives a nice experience to the viewer. Thanks again for confirming that!!:thumbsup::cheers:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
terrific audio and pics. Great driving. Hitting up around 160 must have been a real kick in the ass.

Nice riding with you. Thanks for sharing.

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Nice video:partyon::partyon:

This video can help you be a better driver. I noticed that you coast a lot. A lot of the turns you should have maintance throttled through. You have a very fast car and thoses Brembos on your car are a road racer's dream. You're doing great. Just put in your mind that it's either throttle or brakes. That's it, no coasting. It was something that I would do. I still find myself coasting a little when I lift off the gas and brake. It's only for a split second, but it cost me time. Always be thinking... Maintaince throttle, got to carry momentum... Maintance throttle, got to carry momentum. I'm telling that to myself all the time when I'm out on the track. Again great video and nice car.

Jr.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice video:partyon::partyon:

This video can help you be a better driver. I noticed that you coast a lot. A lot of the turns you should have maintance throttled through. You have a very fast car and thoses Brembos on your car are a road racer's dream. You're doing great. Just put in your mind that it's either throttle or brakes. That's it, no coasting. It was something that I would do. I still find myself coasting a little when I lift off the gas and brake. It's only for a split second, but it cost me time. Always be thinking... Maintaince throttle, got to carry momentum... Maintance throttle, got to carry momentum. I'm telling that to myself all the time when I'm out on the track. Again great video and nice car.

Jr.
Thanks for the imput, I'll keep it all in mind!!:cheers:

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
.....EXCELLENT VIDEO, great camera angles, **** that vette
surely would give me a mean PUCKER BUTT...:D

.....I would like to see it at 1024 mode FULL SCREEN HD, but
most definitely a cool video.....post more when you can, I give
you.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

.....maybe next time you have a couple of cars ahead of you
try using you horn.....:rolling: