Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever own one? It was my first sports car ...I loved it...got it when I was 17! Not much horsepower but it had the famous Corvette chick magnet in it!:)

That is a chick magnet?:surprised

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
There were two of those around the corner by my dads house. We tried to buy them to make one car with a V-8 in it but the guy wouldn't sell.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
raidmagic said:
There were two of those around the corner by my dads house. We tried to buy them to make one car with a V-8 in it but the guy wouldn't sell.
TR-8....v-8 version is sweet!:excited: I never had one but did drive one...it was very cool!:) I also had a tr-7 vert with a custom paint job...I kinda wish I didnt sell it!:(

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I almost bought a TR-7 for $400 dollars. It just needed a battery and 4 new tires. I could afford the car, but not the tires.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jlreyna said:
I almost bought a TR-7 for $400 dollars. It just needed a battery and 4 new tires. I could afford the car, but not the tires.
Trust me it needed more! Have you ever messed with stromberg carbs...major pita!:nuts: I still like triumph's....My dad has a 64 tr-4 he is restoring right now...I cant wait to drive it through some twisties!:excited:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Trust me it needed more! Have you ever messed with stromberg carbs...major pita!:nuts: I still like triumph's....My dad has a 64 tr-4 he is restoring right now...I cant wait to drive it through some twisties!:excited:
That was the other reason I didn't buy it. All the expensive foriegn parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts