Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will the Donald give Barack Obama a run for his money In 2012 ? Do you think it's possible

I'd love to see him Kick that Poser Obama on down the road and breath a breath of fresh air into the lungs of America

Appearing on Good Morning America today, Donald Trump revealed that after years of false rumors, he's considering running for president in 2012. And this time he means it.

I am thinking about things. And I'm looking at this country. . .and what's happened in terms of respect. And the respect for this country is just not there," the billionaire mogul told GMA host George Stephanopoulos. "I have many people from China that I do business with, they laugh at us. They feel we're fools. And almost being led by fools. And they can't believe what they're getting away with."
So why not hire a reality star to show 'em who's boss?
According to Trump, the United States has become a "whipping post" for China to assert its control because of the nations' trade imbalance and China's currency manipulation, a problem he claims President Obama has tried and failed so far to address.
That would change under a Trump administration, says the real estate tycoon.
When you have billions in dollars in deficits with a country, those are the trade wars I like. You don't have to do business with China. You don't have to do business with other countries," he added
In other words, Trump to China: You're fired!
There's good news for Obama, however. Trump said if he runs, it'll be as a Republican and he would be willing to spend at least $200 million of his own money in a campaign. So watch out, Sarah Palin
But it all depends on whether America "continues to be taken advantage of by the world."
Would I rather be in the race or not be in the race? I can tell you, I love what I'm doing. I'm having a great time what I'm doing. I'd rather not be in the race," said the businessman
You can add your two cents at ShouldTrumpRun.com
As for Palin, while warning against underestimating her, he remains undeterred: "I would take her on. I like her, but I'd take her on

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the Donald, but I think the BK's would be too much to overcome..
I think Trump can talk his way around in a conversation and he has a strong persona, And he is "Pro America"

Which I don't see in Career politicians or Washington these days

I'm sick of Career politicians

I'm sick of Sarah Palin too :crazy:

Go home and take care of your kids Lady :nuts:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I think Trump can talk his way around a conversation and he has a strong persona and is "Pro America"

Which I don't see in Career politicians

I'm sick of Career politicians

I'm sick of Sarah Palin too :crazy:

Go home and take care of your kids Lady :nuts:
I agree, but the Donald is carrying a lot of baggage..

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Lets not forget all the business' the "Donald" wiped out by not paying bills when he was nearing...or going bankrupt a few years ago. As much money as he has he should have made good on his bad debt. While I think he is better than Obama I don't respect people that make bad business decisions and then push the problem off on the little guys which wipes out the little guys:down::down: I know a few people that lost jobs with electric supply house in NJ that went bankrupt because he didn't pay contractors, they didn't pay suppliers etc..etc..etc..

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Lets not forget all the business' the "Donald" wiped out by not paying bills when he was nearing...or going bankrupt a few years ago. As much money as he has he should have made good on his bad debt. While I think he is better than Obama I don't respect people that make bad business decisions and then push the problem off on the little guys which wipes out the little guys:down::down: I know a few people that lost jobs with electric supply house in NJ that went bankrupt because he didn't pay contractors, they didn't pay suppliers etc..etc..etc..
Look on the bright side. He doesn't beat around the bush. I like someone that shoots strait. And at least if he was to default on something maybe it would be on China. I mean seriously our credit there is junk anyway why not file bankrupt in a manner of speaking and tell them F off you got more than your share with the trade imbalance. :D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look on the bright side. He doesn't beat around the bush. I like someone that shoots strait. And at least if he was to default on something maybe it would be on China. I mean seriously our credit there is junk anyway why not file bankrupt in a manner of speaking and tell them F off you got more than your share with the trade imbalance. :D
I agree

China is Poison for the US

Americans are beginning to realize this,

I think we ought to renegotiate our debt with them

Then tell them to take a hike "ForEver":nuts:

Boycott China

Bon

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
And you think the US Govt is paying the bills now?

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
**** happens. No one makes plans to go bankrupt, except the US government. Sure it sux, but without the Donald the guy wouldn't have had the job to lose.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Trumps got the power Mann

Vote Trump in 2012

Send Obama home with his tail between his Legs

Bon

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Who better than to clear our debt and give the country a new start. :thumbsup:

He's got the experience, the cajones, and the money to get it done. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who better than to clear our debt and give the country a new start. :thumbsup:

He's got the experience, the cajones, and the money to get it done. :thumbsup:
Yeah, And He's not a career politician aka: poser/flake

He'd be a national hero if he could turn America around,

Nobody thought Ronald Reagan would make a good president

And look how wrong they all were lol :devil:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Trump is the man , if he becomes the president it would be
bad idea to be enemy to the USA . He shares my value of
China 100% . Go Donald go go go . :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I only voted once in my life and that was for Ross Perot. I'd vote again if Donald Trump ran. :partyon:

And before I get flamed for not voting watch this

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol I voted for Perot too :thumbsup:

Funny video :laughing:

I think Donald is used to getting his way

And will have alot more influence over congress than Obama does

Also his negotiation Skills are much more advanced than Obama's

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It could be he's Bluffing

But, I don't see anyone else on the Horizen

Forget the career politicians

Their track records are Beyond Badd:nuts:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Will the Donald give Barack Obama a run for his money In 2012 ? Do you think it's possible

HELL NO--- DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE

I'd love to see him Kick that Poser Obama on down the road and breath a breath of fresh air into the lungs of America

YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE SOME PRETTY EXPENSIVE GLASSES 2 THAT FAIRY TALE:laughing:

OBAMA/KERRY 2012

·
Registered
5,206 Posts

HELL NO--- DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE

YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE SOME PRETTY EXPENSIVE GLASSES 2 THAT FAIRY TALE:laughing:

OBAMA/KERRY 2012
Maybe you should learn to use the quote thingy better first :D

Barry grabbing at any straw at this point and I personaly don't believe there is enough (living) brain dead Americans to vote for the big O the second time:D

But wait, I forgot about all the dead people and illegal displaced Democrates who vote early and often:huh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts