1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Well he balanced 2 of his budgets to bankruptcy, so I won't be hiring him as my accountant. And he is i bed with the gambling industry. An industry still run by the mafia, even if it is the more legitimate, money laundering arm of the mob.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well he balanced 2 of his budgets to bankruptcy, so I won't be hiring him as my accountant. And he is i bed with the gambling industry. An industry still run by the mafia, even if it is the more legitimate, money laundering arm of the mob.
Yeah he's in the gambling industry

I don't have a problem with that

Better than our current government and their Trade pac's

Let me ask you a question

If your "Corporate Team" Loses money 29 out of 29 times on Deals working with a Corporation from California

Are you going to stay with the same team ? And continue doing business with the corporation from California

NO !

Your going to quit doing business with that corporation in California or change your Sales team Or sales team strategy ,

Well that's what is going on between America and China, India, and even Japan We are 1.5 trillion in debt with Communist china alone,

Our Government is run by Complete Dumb Shits, and I include the entire congress of the United States in that statement

They have sat there on their fat ass'es watching America get invaded from the South and going broke with oversea's

Trade and have done nothing about it

Why ?

Because they Suck and are not good business men but rather Nothing but Scum suckin career politicians :nuts:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
So he's used to dealing with theives, murderers, and extortionists, so that would make him qualified to negotiate with Congress.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
So he's used to dealing with theives, murderers, and extortionists, so that would make him qualified to negotiate with Congress.
OK. You have a good point there.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:rolling::thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts