·
Banned
1,873 Posts
I just got home LOL...and I usually reply, I'm a lousy thread starter :D

·
Registered
512 Posts
I heard you were a **** starter, AND rude. Whoops, no, that was me!:D

Psssst: can we use "adult" words at this forum?

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
I heard you were a **** starter, AND rude. Whoops, no, that was me!:D

Psssst: can we use "adult" words at this forum?
I had a similar question when I was new to the forum. General consensus is that if it's deemed inappropriate, one of us mods will address it accordingly. Personal attacks aren't tolerated.

Use your best judgement, and just keep in mind that others are basing their opinion of you on what you're typing.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I had a similar question when I was new to the forum. General consensus is that if it's deemed inappropriate, one of us mods will address it accordingly. Personal attacks aren't tolerated.

Use your best judgement, and just keep in mind that others are basing their opinion of you on what you're typing.

:thumbsup:
Whoops, I'm already in trouble. It was a joke really, I'm not new here, I know the rules.:D

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
Whoops, I'm already in trouble. It was a joke really, I'm not new here, I know the rules.:D
no worries, just thought I'd post it for the benefit of the new guys. :cheers:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Oh yeh???? what about the "Show me a pic of yourself" Thread? It must of set a record:D Why don't you start a DC oldtimer version? :lookinup:
Good idea!! But I don't want to see no more Photoshop edits of my handsome bod. :toilet

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Oh yeh???? what about the "Show me a pic of yourself" Thread? It must of set a record:D Why don't you start a DC oldtimer version? :lookinup:
that one got ruined by some idiots and the superheroes posting dozens of pics of himself and his g/f :down:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Like ones found on the SATs or the four-lettered variety we find in all the frustrated tech threads?

:laughing:
I NEVER get frustrated, I may get EVEN, but never frustrated.....

How many times a wrench meets wall at high velocity???

like that piece of tile I was cutting the other day....it snapped for the 3rd time in a row, and I slung it so hard into the tub in the garage, it shattered into 50 brazillion pieces, right in front of a customer.....he said nothing, neither did I.....the 4th piece of tile knew well enuff at that point to take the cutting and not snap....

·
Registered
966 Posts
that one got ruined by some idiots and the superheroes posting dozens of pics of himself and his g/f :down:
Ack! I forgot about that. :(
You had a great thread going and that turd screwed it up big time.

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
yup, I even asked him and others POLITELY to remove all the junk and to keep on topic, posting pics of yourself so you know what face goes with what handle. Apparently his need to post was stronger... oh well. They never even made it a sticky, figures. Must be because there were some ugly faces in there :rolling:

·
Registered
512 Posts
When you had to explain the technique that you would use to identify who "yourself" was, well now that was funny! :rolling:

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
LOL yeah, I wrongly assumed we were dealing with some brain dead individuals...turned out they were just beign themselves LOL :laughing:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Have you guys heard the latest word on you-know-who? He has joined DJ Dep in band camp. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Yeah, I read it in that drilled rotor thread. :thumbsup: :nuts:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Sure took long enough. But the damage is done. All that's left there are young kids with beater late 70s Vettes that don't even know how to change an oil filter. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts