Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My flasher module has been wigging out for two years. It will blink normal... then slow down... then normal... then slow down.... then almost stop... then normal.

It is not a voltage issue, the car never drops below 14.00 volts, headlights never dim, car never seems like it's going to stall, etc.

So, that aside.

I want a new flasher module. Are there choices? I would like one that blinks faster than normal. Mainly because in a world of tailgaters and SUV's, I want them to quickly see my desire to turn!!!

So... do I have options? Or do I just buy a new flasher thingy?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
JC Whitney used to sell a flasher that played "Love me Tender"
But I'll bet the speed of the flasher is regulated buy the DOT

·
Registered
382 Posts
Pretty muchly all flashers blink the same. No different blink rate that I know of. Not much choice just the musical or super loud variety.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know vettes typically blink faster than most cars, so i imagine a plain old stock flasher would be your best bet.

Mine's also been spastic for a while now, but only the left blinker. Sometimes it blinks, sometimes it just lights up and stays lit. Who knows.
:huh:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Hey Patrick,
i know someone sells "fast flashers",almost every import here has them. www.ecklers.com has plug in LED light bulbs,way brighter,i'm going to go with LEDs,then put the "black-outs" over them.:buhbye:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts