Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:down:

"1984 Fiero with a 350 CID V8 conversion and Olds Toranodo Transaxile. PISA ZR1 Body kit and a custom (one of a kind)dash. V8 Archie 4 core radiator, Lowering springs, 17" wheels and new Z rated tires. Power windows, A/C, CD, This car was completely disembled and was converted (bolt by bolt)with the upmost attention to detail. "

All yours for $17,500! :rolling:

http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/AdDetails.asp?classified_id=3132

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i'd have bought the 4x4 c3 before i bought that waste case.the frame is probably twisted.:down:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Seems like it would have been easier and cheaper to just buy a C4. :rolleyes:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
raidmagic said:
I've been working on turning my C-4 into a Fiero.
I like to be different:(
I am trying to turn my Mustang, into a Corvette, then into a Fiero. :smokin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wonder how hot that car gets. The regular Fiero's with the V-6 I do believe had a problem with overheating due to the distance from the engine to the radiator.
:thumbsup:

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
GS487 said:
I wonder how hot that car gets. The regular Fiero's with the V-6 I do believe had a problem with overheating due to the distance from the engine to the radiator.
:thumbsup:
Well I would think the 4 core radiator will help

I would not mind a stock bodied Fiero with a 350 though

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
Well I would think the 4 core radiator will help

I would not mind a stock bodied Fiero with a 350 though

and they make those...saw one this summer:thumbsup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
That one SUCKS big time:nuts: In Puerto Rico there is a company that if you give them a Fiero and enough money, they will give you back a Ferrari or a Lamborghini wannabe. I have seen these conversions and if you are not familiar with those cars you could swear they are the real thing:D But I think it costs upwards of $15,000 for the kit and the installation, including paint. If you want a V8 they can do that if you provide the engine, but the tab runs higher:surprised
But for $17,500 you can definitely get a very good looking-and-running C4:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
231 Posts
YOU KNOW I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY CAR KIT COMPANIES KEEP MAKING WANNA BES CAR , LIKE FERRARI, LAMBO, AND NOW CORVETTES USING POOR LIL FIEROS:stick: I DONT MIND KIT CARS AND TO BE DIFERENT BUT WHY THEY DONT JUST MAKE A BODY KITS FOR CAR WITHOUT COPYING OTHER CARS.. THOSE COMPANIES NEED ME TO DESIGNED THEIR BODY KITS..:nuts:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts