Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
That car is wild. I wish I could see it in person. But, I'm not in that income bracket.
which one Pat it is a whole company with many differnet models....this one is wild..the creator of TVR said no one needs a car this fast...but he'll build one for ya if you have the money

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
stilcrazee said:
Looking at those 2 pictures I see Viper, anyone else?
yep but its a viper on METH 220+ top speed

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
viper yes

some time in a snow storm ill tell you about my deceased bro in law john silva of mako shark 2 and his mongoose car that was the start of that

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Re: viper yes

cosmo said:
mongoose car that was the start of that
interesting....can we get some info now?

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
ok

john was obsessed with this whole corvette and concept thing. i'll get straight to the viper thing. he was in litigation with chrysler at the time of his death. we had local news print on it here. he submitted a concept to them (chrysler) some time prior. he called it the mongoose. they said thank you for your interest but we're not interested. then low and behold they came up with same car body called viper. he never signed off. they had the gall to accuse him of hacking into their design facility to steal his drawings. he died suddenly but they found it in there hearts to give his wife a 250000 settlement. my sister was his first wife for 12 years. more later. cosmo

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Re: ok

cosmo said:
john was obessed with this whole corvette and concept thing ill get strieght to the viper thing he was in littagation with chrysler at the time of his death we had locale news print on it here he submitted a concept to them chrysler some time pryer he called it the mongoose they said thank you for your intrest but were not interested then low and be hold they came up with same carbody called viper he never signed offthey had the gall to accuse him of hacking into there designe fascility to steel his drawings he died sudenly but they found it in there hearts to give his wife a 250000 settlement my sister was his first wife for 12 years more later cosmo
ah thought you where talking about the TVR speed 12....but the stealing of designs happens in every line of business...sorry about your brother in law :(

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
re john

we all have to go. he went very happy. in short he just made a deal and was on his way home with his friend. they were joking, john went into a belly laugh and died before it was over. not so good for his friend though. cosmo

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Re: re john

cosmo said:
we all have to go . he went very happy in short he kust made a deal an was on his way home with his friend they were joking jhon went into a belly laugh and died before it was over not so good for his friend though cosmo
yep...we all go...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts