Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*knock knock*
psst, hey man you there.

yeah im here

i need a fix reeeaaall bad.

sorry man im dry, we're all dry.

i just need a shot of the front, i'd die for a shot of the front man, please Please PLEASE!!!

chill out man i told you im dry, try lookin around see if anyone can make better chop then the mags are givin out...

alright man but you really let me down.

whatever *slam*

hey photoshoppers any of you think you have a good idea of what the next vette will look like, based off of the red vette and the video. and those boat shots. you any of you have chopped something up please post it here, i need a fix....really..... really....................bad......................

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i'm willing to bet no new pics till jan :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry to say, but I must admit that I am impressed. Information flow has come to a complete dead stop sinc the San Fran pics.
I kinda thought that since the cat were out of the bag, so to speak, that we'd be getting more info. But apparently there's enough left to hide that GM has clamped down hard.
But only 3 weeks to go and then we'll know everything.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Davidat911 said:
Sorry to say, but I must admit that I am impressed. Information flow has come to a complete dead stop sinc the San Fran pics.
I still think GM was responsible for releasing those SF pics.
That's why there's no front view. They're holding that one back.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bkuper said:
I still think GM was responsible for releasing those SF pics.
That's why there's no front view. They're holding that one back.
you know i was a little scepitcal about the whole "gm was letting this out of the bag things" but now that they have compleatly stopped anything even remotely from getting out. i think this may be true. crazy stuff....... i just wish they would hurry up and get to detroit.... hey when do is the press alowed in? i know they are always alowed in before the "regular" people.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
The press goes in (I think) 2 days ahead of public opening. And I'm guessing that there isn't going to be a C6 at the LA show which opens just a few days before the Detroit show.
I sure hope they put one in the Atlanta show in March, I want to see it in person SO BAD!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah me too... only in portland please!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts