Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got two more vette models for my collection. A 59 and an 81.
Don't know if anyone has heard of this, but danbury mint has a fifty years of corvettes collection. I just started getting them recently, I have three now. They are made out of cold cast porcelin, nicely detailed and each one comes with its own stand that has all the specs of that model year written on the underside of it. Also there is a wall unit that holds all fifty cars. I'll be getting that soon. Pretty nice collection. :)

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Bob88con said:
Just got two more vette models for my collection. A 59 and an 81.
Don't know if anyone has heard of this, but danbury mint has a fifty years of corvettes collection. I just started getting them recently, I have three now. They are made out of cold cast porcelin, nicely detailed and each one comes with its own stand that has all the specs of that model year written on the underside of it. Also there is a wall unit that holds all fifty cars. I'll be getting that soon. Pretty nice collection. :)
I saw the Danbury Mint flier in my mail box some time ago. I looked... gulped... and tossed. :(

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hey Bob88con....I'd be happy to buy that 96 Grand Sport from you when you get it :D Maybe you could tell them you never got it and get another one???? :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Michael Malone Smith said:
Hey Bob88con....I'd be happy to buy that 96 Grand Sport from you when you get it :D Maybe you could tell them you never got it and get another one???? :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: I'll keep that in mind. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts