Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1, see those sharp lines on the side of the car? They obviously do not blend with the curves of the car.... so expect the nose or rear to accentuate the "hard and straight" side lines.

#2, I played around over the weekend with disecting the recent HUGE rear view of the car. I firmly believe it will look darn near what the Moray concept looks like. When I have time I will show you why I think so.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
#1, see those sharp lines on the side of the car? They obviously do not blend with the curves of the car.... so expect the nose or rear to accentuate the "hard and straight" side lines.

#2, I played around over the weekend with disecting the recent HUGE rear view of the car. I firmly believe it will look darn near what the Moray concept looks like. When I have time I will show you why I think so.
FOR SURE, the rear decks are similar. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Did anyone read the jun 16 autoweek. One of the letters they received was from someone from gm saying the corvettes aren't really c6's.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Styling theme

I Bin Therbefor said:
Look at the Vauxhull Lightening
http://www.cardesignnews.com/news/2003/030514vauxhall-lightning/

Lots of styling clues.

Also note the way the camo is stretched over the top of the rear fenders. It appears that the rear trunk crease is below the rear fender peaks. Some threat said that the valley is bridged by a spoiler ala the Indy Vette of long ago.;)
Sweet car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts