Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JERUSALEM – The Egyptian government has information a diplomat at the U.S. embassy in Cairo secretly met yesterday with a senior leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, the nation's major Islamist opposition group, WND has learned.

The topic of the meeting was the future of Egypt following the "fall" of President Hosni Mubarak, an Egyptian intelligence official told WND.

The claim comes amid charges from Cairo that the Obama administration has been encouraging the protests rocking Egypt and targeting the rule of Mubarak, a key U.S. ally in the Middle East.

Read more: U.S. 'held secret meeting with Muslim Brotherhood' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=258405#ixzz1Ck5P7yF3

If this report is true it will most likely lead to a showdown with Israel especially after the Muslim Brotherhood already said there would be war with Israel. While the US should encourage the protests for a free Egyptian people our diplomats should not be looking to strike any deals with a terrorist organization. I guess the complaints by the Isreali government of the President not fully supporting Israel have some merit. If the Muslim Brotherhood has any part in a new Egyptian government the people of Egypt will get alot more than they bargained for...... and not for the better.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
well now if WND isn't an explosive fear mongering website I don't know what is...

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
well now if WND isn't an explosive fear mongering website I don't know what is...
:laughing: You guys on the left really need to stick to MSNBC.. they will never lie to you. :lookinup:

Just because they don't kowtow to corporate or government rule, don't mean their info is any less credible.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
:laughing: You guys on the left really need to stick to MSNBC.. they will never lie to you. :lookinup:

Just because they don't kowtow to corporate or government rule, don't mean their info is any less credible.
I was looking at things from their previous stories "cop kills christian" etc...

until you get past the left-right thing you'll never be able to move forward.. Just once I challenge you to have a post without some political blame-- You are really starting to sound like exotic now...

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I was looking at things from their previous stories "cop kills christian" etc...
Was the story false, or did it just not fit your political slant?

until you get past the left-right thing you'll never be able to move forward.. Just once I challenge you to have a post without some political blame-- You are really starting to sound like exotic now...
Well, you post left, and then you attack the messenger while ignoring the message.. so what do you want?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
You mean this?
"The Obama administration said for the first time that it supports a role for groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood, a banned Islamist organization, in a reformed Egyptian government. "
Sort of fits with the left's obsession with fairness and inclusiveness. To them, there is no right or wrong. If 30% support the Muslim Brotherhood (Islamists wiiling to kill innocents to get their way), then they should not be resisted, they should be included. You know.....everything has to be fair.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep.

That's where you were headed anyway.
Now you're a ****ing mind reader? This government, no matter who is President, should not be supporting a terrorist organization. I know it's hard for you to grasp things that are above your intelligence level but if you're going to post here try and keep up.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
This government, no matter who is President, should not be supporting a terrorist organization.

No....

I agree, it's a poor choice.

I do not endorse it.

But it's obvious that using Bush's methods just pissed off the whole middle east, far more than they were before, and now we have all these fires to put out, and a few million islamists waiting in line to nuke us.

My choice would be to ignore the whole issue as a egyptian problem that they need to work out.

This is nothing.

Just wait till the Saudis have the same problem.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But it's obvious that using Bush's methods just pissed off the whole middle east, far more than they were before, and now we have all these fires to put out, and a few million islamists waiting in line to nuke us.
What's not obvious to you is that Radical Islam has carried out terrorist attacks against the west since the early 1970's. This isn't something that just popped up since George Bush held the office. Now if you'd like to continue disregarding the history of Islamic Terorrism that's up to you but don't continue to spew your incorrect opinions as truth because those who know better simply choose to ignore you.

My choice would be to ignore the whole issue as a egyptian problem that they need to work out.
Then what, ignore the war that results in Isreal?

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
No....

I agree, it's a poor choice.

I do not endorse it.

When it comes to pressuring Mubarak to Institute Democratic reforms in Egypt, Obama has been a no-show. During the administration of George W. Bush, Mubarak was under constant pressure to Institute both democratic and economic reforms. As soon as Obama was sworn in that pressure came to a screaming halt. Obama chose to use Cairo as the back drop for his message to the Islamic world. But in that message, he never said anything about promoting freedom and economic liberty, a message the young Egyptian people most certainly wanted to hear.

Boortz, 1/31/11

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
When it comes to pressuring Mubarak to Institute Democratic reforms in Egypt, Obama has been a no-show. During the administration of George W. Bush, Mubarak was under constant pressure to Institute both democratic and economic reforms. As soon as Obama was sworn in that pressure came to a screaming halt. Obama chose to use Cairo as the back drop for his message to the Islamic world. But in that message, he never said anything about promoting freedom and economic liberty, a message the young Egyptian people most certainly wanted to hear.

Boortz, 1/31/11
I was aware of this.

The change was to reduce the misinterpetation of western pupeteering among their own.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts

Boortz, 1/31/11
Anyone with the slightest amount of common sense has to ask themselves why Obama has not pressured Mubarak? Why the hands off? Why has our gov now met with the Muslim Brotherhood? Was this a set up? Which side is our POTUS on?

Gee I wonder?

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

Move forward to what ? What is this constant need for feel good, non statements ? What if there is impending danger in moving forward ? Do we still move forward ? If we don't... have we failed some test ? What if we simply do not want to move forward because we are comfortable where we are at ? Build a bridge to the future ? If we do not build this bridge... will time stop ? Will the future still be there if we build the bridge later, instead on now ? Or... will the "working man" and the "children" have to learn to swim for lack of a bridge... provided the boat they missed, has a hole in it ?

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Move forward to what ? What is this constant need for feel good, non statements ?
When a lefty tells you to move forward, it means "just accept it, like it or not". It's like the constant lies they espouse and promote, if they say it enough, the sheeple fall into line and repeat it like drones..

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Anyone with the slightest amount of common sense has to ask themselves why Obama has not pressured Mubarak? Why the hands off? Why has our gov now met with the Muslim Brotherhood? Was this a set up? Which side is our POTUS on?

Gee I wonder?
Where was the site he gave his apology speech to the muslim nations and where are the riots now erupting?

Where is Wade Rathke, a former employer of Obama, right now?

Same article, different source.

And again!

And these guys seem to be 'on the ground with Rathke stirring up the fire: Code Pink

Admin OptionsEdit Discussion Close Discussion Edit Your Tags Delete Discussion

Americanpatriotcommission Bloghttp://americanpatriotscommission.wordpress.com/
January 27, 2011

Tunisia, Lebanon, Egypt…..Yemen, Under the Radar Summary:

Out of lock step with the mainstream media, this piece will attempt to describe the fall of the respective Middle East countries and how these coups were orchestrated. Lebanon falls to Hezbollah over the tribunal of the Hariri assassination implications. Top key members of the government resign in protest to the tribunals, yet Hezbollah steps in to assume control as the citizens’ protest, the United Nations has no response.

Najib Mikati and the Shiite militant group take the reins of power. The Sunni’s continue to protest. Tunisia is the next on tap to fall as protests call for an end of authoritarian rule over the last two decades. Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali, the president flees the country but not before packing up some unknown quantities of gold to head for Saudi Arabia.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/15/world/africa/15tunis.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Taking a lesson from Tunisia, Egypt is inspired to protest the same authoritarian rule of Hosni Mubarak. Riots, street closings and fires rage on as the Egyptian Stock Market suspends trading.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110127/wl_africa_afp/egyptpoliticsunresteconomystocks

Mubarak’s family flees for Great Britain. Yemen, a few days later appears to have the same playbook and script as riots and protests keep the same ‘inspiration’ of anti-government sentiment.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global/blog/2011/jan/25/middleeast-tunisia

Just who wrote this playbook and who is marshalling the mission? Wade Rathke…..CAIR….Muslim Brotherhood and it is submitted by financing of none other than George Soros.

http://www.organizersforum.org/ The links and summary below will assist you in the connection of dots and arrows.

The White House has all eyes and assets on Afghanistan with proxy diplomats dispatched to North Korea and China. So, Tunisia, Lebanon, Egypt and Yemen have been left to Saudi Arabia and Israel to finesse. The U.S. Navy has assets in nearby waters, yet those pesky pirates are on constant radar to keep supplies from flowing through shipping lanes as the profits for the pirates rises to more than $50 billion in ransom...

http://www.newser.com/story/110658/egypt-arrests-700-protesters.html

Wade Rathke uses his tired old, yet effective unrest revolutionary manuals from the Tides Foundation to seize the feeble governments to manifest his agenda and topple governments. The United States has funded billions in aid to these countries, now in the hands of unknown quantities and qualities.

Yemen: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/0..._Protesters_Rally_Against_Government_in_Yemen

Middle East and Tunisia

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global/blog/2011/jan/25/middleeast-tunisia

Soros, Tides, Pike, Rathke

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/09...rummond-pike-abruptly-quits-tides-foundation/

Yemen has been forsaken by Hillary

http://www.yemenpost.net/35/InvestigationAndInterview/20081.htm

Just some more questions for your questions. Interesting that all the same players are involved, and they all have ties to Obama, either through his past or currently...either directly or through proxy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts