Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
they will kill him,
it was only about a year(or less)ago they caught two terrorist illegally crossing the mexican border with orders to kill George Bush on his texas ranch,he took that very personal.the only way he can relax and retire,is to get ride of that threat,saddam would not stop trying either.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
The 22nd Infantry said it came within 24 hours of catching Saddam's new security chief - and possibly the dictator himself - at a farm in eastern Tikrit on Sunday. It also assisted Task Force 20, the special operations force hunting Saddam, in a Thursday raid that netted up to 10 of the dictator's suspected bodyguards in al-Uja, the Tikrit suburb where Saddam was born.
this quote was takend from AOL...written by an AP reporter. we will get him soon....

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Before I ask this I would like to say I'm all for getting Saddam and am happy we are on the verge of capturing him BUT...
Does anyone care or does it bother anyone they haven't found any weapons of mass distruction? I was having this disscussion with a guy that works for me and he was real pissed off by that fact. What are your thoughts.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
personnaly i don't konw if it matters if we find the WMD....saddam needed to be taken out of power....and he had plenty of time to get the weapons out of the country.....he invited the weapons inspectors back into the country......why would he do that if he hadn't moved them where he thought we wouldn't find them

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
That does bother me. It also bothers me that so many people here are illiterate, homeless, out of work while we, the US Govt, keeps diggin a deeper hole of debt to be able to "assist" other countries whose Gov'ts have fleeced the people.
It is time and has been for a while to put the US first.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-=Jeff=- said:
The US will kill Saddam

Iraq will be the USA's new Gas station

then Bush will attack Saudi Arabia
Interesting perspective, hadn't quite thought about it from that angle....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts