Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard from several sources over the course of this year that there may be Terrorist attacks here in the US. In one of the threats, they said that there will be a "spectacular" attack on US soil this summer.

Do you think it will happen, or will the authorities find out the details stop it before it happens?

The UK has done an impressive job of finding those who attempted an attack there last week.

Here is the latest on the threat: FoxNews

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Anything can happen bro.

A leprechaun could pop out of nowhere and eat your testicles like a pitbull this afternoon.

I can barely keep up with the things in my life that are going to happen, more or less give any attention to terrorism crap.

Anyway, as long as terrorism (cough... media) keeps people freaked out, the more rights we will give away.

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
....Anyway, as long as terrorism (cough... media) keeps people freaked out, the more rights we will give away.
I think you hit it right on the head..... the most effective weapon the terrorist have is our own media.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Anything can happen bro.

A leprechaun could pop out of nowhere and eat your testicles like a pitbull this afternoon.

I can barely keep up with the things in my life that are going to happen, more or less give any attention to terrorism crap.

Anyway, as long as terrorism (cough... media) keeps people freaked out, the more rights we will give away.
And not to mention the tax money that is being wasted in the name of terrorists. Homeland Secuity has got to be the biggest joke ever pulled on the american people.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I was just about to click ..and i saw FOX NEWS :thud: :down:

FOX NEWS is freekin JOKE! the most biased right-winged BS source of so-called news you could find

thats where bushy got tony snow

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just about to click ..and i saw FOX NEWS :thud: :down:

FOX NEWS is freekin JOKE! the most biased right-winged BS source of so-called news you could find

thats where bushy got tony snow

You know, I worked for CNN, Fox and the Associated Press as a freelance satellite uplink truck operator before I got out of the media game. I consider myself a "Patriot", not a conservative, and definatley not a liberal.

I personally witnessed CNN fabricating stories and then go back and say it was a bad source that prompted them to run that story. I watched their producer sit at a table and write the script for the field reporter what to say on LIVE uplink. It happened to be a slow day so he was going to "help out" a little. ABC is famous for "twisting" their stories to match their leftist viewpoint. FoxNews was the most accurate in their stories (As far as what I witnessed) and AP did not generate their own stories, but mearly uplinked news that was provided to them from local sources.

When I want news, I definitley do not check CNN, except for entertainment purposes, but I do check Fox and Reuters.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Foxnews says whatever the gov wants

I get my news from John Stewart

and Air America Radio

·
Registered
759 Posts
I am not alone in feeling that foxnews is biased

most democrats feel that way I'll bet

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not alone in feeling that foxnews is biased

most democrats feel that way I'll bet
Every news source is biased to what their producer wants to say, but they are not driven by the government.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Ok but Bill O'Reilly just Sucks

so for fun i just googled "fox news bias"

2,020,000 sites

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fox+news+bias

you may have run a up-link truck but the world agrees with me

I also Consider myself a Patriot! right down to the eagle/usa tattoo

on my arm! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok but Bill O'Reilly just Sucks

so for fun i just googled "fox news bias"

2,020,000 sites

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fox+news+bias

you may have run a up-link truck but the world agrees with me
To be fair, do the same for the other news sources..... I bet they have about the same results! :thumbsup:

BTW, the world does not agree with you..... maybe a lot of people do, but not the world. I do not know of anyone where I work or where I live that agree with you. I do know of a lot of people on the internet that do, but that is also a good place to hide from the real outside world.

·
Registered
759 Posts
well we can agree to disagree.

I know of no democrats that trust fox.

I also think a lot more people lie when asked about their politics

face to face than they might behind the shield of a computer.

No hiding for me tho. I bash bush any chance I get, in public or online.

bush is the worst president ever, his cabinate are evil slime who deserve the worst

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
And people wonder why I don't watch TV any more.

Oh and I don't give a rats ass about terrorists, more people died this year in car crashes than have died in any single terrorist act ever, also they made lots of threats like this before but nothing came of it. Try to watch out when you go up or down stairs, drive somewhere, go in for an operation or take a shower because I'll bet you anything more of us will die that way than getting blown up by a bunch of famous unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian s**t halfway across the world.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Your Drafting age arn't you!! :laughing: :laughing:

you better care, so you dont end up there ;)

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well we can agree to disagree.

I know of no democrats that trust fox.

I also think a lot more people lie when asked about their politics

face to face than they might behind the shield of a computer.

No hiding for me tho. I bash bush any chance I get, in public or online.

bush is the worst president ever, his cabinate are evil slime who deserve the worst
You are right that everyone has their own opinion. I really don't think Bush is the worse ever, I think that Johnson and Carter were. They both did more damage to the security of the US than any other President in history. Thank God we had Regan to rebuild from the damage so we can defend ourselves from the threat we now have today.

BTW, I would vote for Bush again!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
759 Posts
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

And no, i dont find it ironic you were defending foxnews

as soon as you did I knew where you stood....tell ya anything about fox?

:laughing: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

And no, i dont find it ironic you were defending foxnews

as soon as you did I knew where you stood....tell ya anything about fox?

:laughing: :cheers:
I am not defending Fox News... I only said based on my experience in working with them as well as the other agencies, I saw the news happening and saw how everyone reported it and found Fox to be the least creative in the way they presented it.

I stand as a patriot.... just like you!! (at least you claimed to be a patriot!)

1 - 20 of 159 Posts