Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my 37 years, I've looked at the night sky quite a few times... I have never seen anything that was even remotely something I'd call an alien spacecraft or unexplainable.

Do you know of someone who said they saw a UFO? Have you seen one?

I would have thought that once video cams became common in households that if they existed dang near anyone could catch it on film.

But.... none....

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,439 Posts
Not sober I haven't:laughing:

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
At 17 in the Baltimore Sky a freind and I saw one(actually two) - I am very serious.

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
olddog said:
At 17 in the Baltimore Sky a freind and I saw one(actually two) - I am very serious.

hey youre just up the road from me!

when i was little, i accidentaly let a banana-shaped ballon go and it floated away. i was pissed. the next day in the paper there was a picture of the balloon in teh sky with several UFO reportings. :crazy: :excited:

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Yo' Krusty',

Really we were lying on the lawn stone exhausted from switching two automatic trannies. We saw what we thought was an aircraft light - looked like a star - we watched it and it stopped nest to another "star" and then both moved together in unison until we could no longer see them. When it stopped it was for about thirty seconds . . . who knows?

dog'

Shoot pistol bullseye - - it's much harder. (did it for over 20 years)

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Two UFO Experiences.

The first I was at home in South Miami on what was then the edge of the Everglades. Saw some lights coming and going. Reported to the Air Force. Actually got a call back with an explanation for the lights. Landing lights from Miaimi international airport (50 miles away) were reflecting off clouds.:huh:

The second happened in 1969 I was in the mountains of North Carolina in my hopped up VW Bug. I had 2 7" 200,000 candle power Carello European Rally driving lights mounted on the front bumper.

They were blazing the way as we zoomed around the curvy mountain roads. We came around a corner on to a straight patch of road and about 200 yards ahead was a saucer sitting a few feet off the ground across the road. I slammed on the brakes. My buddy and I sat there staring at the saucer. It didn't move. After a while we decided to back up around the turn and beat feet. I started backing up and the saucer began quivering. I stopped and the saucer became motionless. Now we were scared shitless. We decided to switch the lights out and make a break for it. I switched off the car lights then hit the toggle for the Carellos and the Saucer was gone. Flipped the Carellos back on and the saucer came back:surprised

The Carellos were so bright they had made a patch of ground fog glow like a solid object. We both got out of the car laughing. We got back in the car switched all the lights on and went blasting through the "saucer". :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
635 Posts
been an dedicated outdoorsman many years. Never saw anything that could not be explained......

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
midnite902 said:
Two UFO Experiences.

The first I was at home in South Miami on what was then the edge of the Everglades. Saw some lights coming and going. Reported to the Air Force. Actually got a call back with an explanation for the lights. Landing lights from Miaimi international airport (50 miles away) were reflecting off clouds.:huh:

The second happened in 1969 I was in the mountains of North Carolina in my hopped up VW Bug. I had 2 7" 200,000 candle power Carello European Rally driving lights mounted on the front bumper.

They were blazing the way as we zoomed around the curvy mountain roads. We came around a corner on to a straight patch of road and about 200 yards ahead was a saucer sitting a few feet off the ground across the road. I slammed on the brakes. My buddy and I sat there staring at the saucer. It didn't move. After a while we decided to back up around the turn and beat feet. I started backing up and the saucer began quivering. I stopped and the saucer became motionless. Now we were scared shitless. We decided to switch the lights out and make a break for it. I switched off the car lights then hit the toggle for the Carellos and the Saucer was gone. Flipped the Carellos back on and the saucer came back:surprised

The Carellos were so bright they had made a patch of ground fog glow like a solid object. We both got out of the car laughing. We got back in the car switched all the lights on and went blasting through the "saucer". :rolling: :rolling:

:laughing: :laughing: Pretty funny story.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
matchframe said:
Thought I did once, but I had just looked up into the night sky after welding something, and I guess my eyes were just playing tricks on me........again.
Admit it, you were sniffing spray paint!

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
Once. There was a light going across the sky like you would see on a plane. It was motoring right along and then it made a right angle turn with out loosing speed and headed away from me. No green men , no saucer, just the light. It was in the mid 80s so it could have been ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts