Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be switching my car to the ULTIMATE SLEEPER look. I currently have Y2K black wheels. The finish on them after almost two years of driving(I bought them used, they we're hardly perfect) the appearance needs some help.

Funny enough, I bought a set of drag radials on sawblades recently. I know it's plain jane...but I really liked how the sawblades looked on the car versus the 2ks. I change my mind a lot so it's a good thing! Welcome change.

I've had a few different sets on this car, stock, stock chromed, roh's(impala clones) the y2ks, and soon to be the sawblades.

It'll look just like a '94-'96 clone hehe.

Trying to find some fronts only.

I just thought I would share that.

Jay

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
You know, after I drove around on my TT2's for a while, I kinda missed the saw blades.

I couldn't put them back on because I stole the tires off them.

I think it's good to have options! Keeps the car fresh....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
At Carlisle they were selling new OEM sawblades with tires for $200 each.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never thought you liked the 2ks. Never really got positive feedback from you.

They're going to be re-finished. The rear tires will take me another season, I'll replace the fronts. In the meantime, I'll score some front sawblades and ride on them for a while.

I like change!!:stick: :excited:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also note Eric, see my post count on this topic? I've replied a few times, what I was saying the other day is valid. When you start or reply to a new topic, you receive one more post. Bringing up posts you've posted to previously will not give you another post.

I thought I was right . . .:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jay 383 said:
Also note Eric, see my post count on this topic? I've replied a few times, what I was saying the other day is valid. When you start or reply to a new topic, you receive one more post. Bringing up posts you've posted to previously will not give you another post.

I thought I was right . . .:D
Just checked I am right...you are wrong!:nuts: :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Please tell me how a Corvette can look like a sleeper? maybe if You buy a Honda Civic conversion bodykit :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Some are real slow...some are real fast...you never know which one you will face!:agree:
My dad faced one and lost. My dad said he had a computer on his passenger seat. Some girl at my school drives one. I wish i had it.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
You two and your 383's. Lucky bastards. Both beautys. I would take them over a GN anyday.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts