Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I post here in C4? My 95 runs like the infamous Swiss watch. There's nothing wrong with it:lookinup:

I do think it needs muffler eliminators, but wifey says as soon as I touch the car, it will forever be undergoing some "improvement". So the little beastie is off limits:surprised :spanked:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
biltogo said:
Should I post here in C4? My 95 runs like the infamous Swiss watch. There's nothing wrong with it:lookinup:

I do think it needs muffler eliminators, but wifey says as soon as I touch the car, it will forever be undergoing some "improvement". So the little beastie is off limits:surprised :spanked:
Elimns are awesome. Just go to a good muffler shop and have them cut the mufflers out, and put a straight pipe in. And, you can use your existing tips. Maybe you'd be out-of-pocket about $50-70....

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
509 Posts
biltogo said:

Damm Women always bossin us around... hunny do this, hunny do that.. hunny don't work on the vette.. hunny blah blah blah.. hee hee.. just kidding.. anyway yes muffler elim. sounds good... I am tempted to run them on my vette which already has the resonator removed..

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I don't know if she would like the muff. elims. It maybe too loud for her.

But from a guys perspective, any improvement to the sound of our Vettes is worth it. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sound level is a personal taste thing. Wife hates mine - get a lot of positive comments from outsiders. Running what mine came with - as soon as you mention changing the cost thing comes up so it will stay too loud for her tastes.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts