Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me start off by saying I don't own a Vette.. Well not yet. I have always been a big fan ever since I was little. But I had to register to ask if any of you have seen this Vette yet. Or possibly if anyone knows more info on it or where to get the kit from..
I was cruising down the 405 North in around 2:30 yesterday after noon, and what I saw made my jaw fall to the floor.. It was a never Vette with a 53 front and rear clip on it.. It was the coolest thing I have seen in a long time.. Totally slick..
I found a pic online, but the one I saw was a hardtop...
Someone must know something.. Thanks...
Marc

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great place, you'll enjoy it here.

Thats a pretty slick ride, like to know more about it also. Someone here will have some info. ;)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,527 Posts
Welcome to digitalcorvettes, alleyway28. Hang around here for a while and you'll definately have to get one.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
there's a red zo6 similar to that,that looks better,of coarse thats just my opinion.....there's one car exactly like that for sale over here.not to many lookers.i don't know how much.'
welcome to the DCcrew........:smokin:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Welcome to Digital Corvette's and yes that is a slick car. Can't wait for you to get one you can take us all for a ride.:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
There is a guy in Macon, IL. that does this also. The name of the shop is Street Rods Only. He owns the mold to a 57 body and will do anything to it motor and suspension etc. wise. I've been at the shop before because he talked about hiring me to weld for him. I have his name and phone number anyone is interested.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Welcome to DC.........those pictures were taken at the 50th reunion in Bowling green I believe. My grand sport was parked on the other side of the primered Corvette in the picture. Really cool ride and the primered one is a private custom job that a guy was making himself. Very interesting;)

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
The car has exceptionally great detailing. But I wish they had left off the suggestion of the C5 cove. I can imagine they kept it so they didn't have to redo the doors. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome!:buhbye: I was at a show yesterday & there were 2 entered...A black & a red one! The only thing I didnt like about them was I was put in thier class!:lookinup: Try competing in a car show with a 20 year old car against a new car that looks that awsome!:nuts:

·
Registered
257 Posts
There is a guy in Honolulu with one of those. I think that his is trying to get $100K for it. I would rather have a C-5 with mods for that kind of money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts