Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this at a local car show..
The headlights are from a '06 Mini Cooper.
The Rear is a ZR1 C4 that was cut 4 inches to fit.
Paint: Mercedes Silver with House of Color Rainbow mixed in.
The Vette was Free (a total basket case) when he got it. He's put about $36k into it so far! Next on his list is ground effects all around.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Jeezus

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
It looks like a dead flounder, not a stingray.

:down:

·
Registered
422 Posts
The lights are hideous. They don't even look like they would work correctly.[/QUOTE]

Unless your shining racoons in trees at night:D

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
Looks like an Opel GT from the front (a car that I've always liked). It's definitely not a cookie cutter type custom. I like it!

·
Registered
473 Posts
The rear of the car looks good however, that being said, the front is just horrible! There are some cars that you just do not mess with and the Corvette is deffinately one of those! :crazy: :smack :WTF

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Looks like a carp from the front............and that interior just made me throw up in my mouth a little.

·
Only green will do...
18,401 Posts
Its kinda a weird but maybe you can grow to love it?:down:

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Found this at a local car show..
The headlights are from a '06 Mini Cooper.
The Rear is a ZR1 C4 that was cut 4 inches to fit.
Paint: Mercedes Silver with House of Color Rainbow mixed in.
The Vette was Free (a total basket case) when he got it. He's put about $36k into it so far! Next on his list is ground effects all around.

I think the headlights destroyed an otherwise okay car. I don't understand what the guy was thinking.:crazy:

·
Registered
69 Posts
RIVET,RIVET, Oh my God that front end treatment is hideous,,,the rest aint too bad. Peace,,,Moosie :buhbye:

·
Only green will do...
18,401 Posts
:agree: Its not that bad if you just get rid of headlights the interior and the color is mint but those light :down:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts