Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank all of the Grand Sport guys who have sent me pictures, including Patrick!! I am nearing my goal of 50 different GS owners on my site. :cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
96LT4 said:
Just wanted to thank all of the Grand Sport guys who have sent me pictures, including Patrick!! I am nearing my goal of 50 different GS owners on my site. :cheers:
Brandt, the pictures on your site are awesome. I was looking there last night (if you couldn't tell!) and at this point you have the finest collection of GS pictures anywhere. Very nicely done website.

http://www.96LT4.com

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Up to 28 cars on my site!!

Patrick, I appreciate that!! Your site has taken off and looks great!!! :cheers:

Hope to see you and Amy again soon!! I'll be in Chicao in August for one night. :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey, what about the "chopped liver" ZR-1 Guys????:excited:

Just Jokin, Your site looks great! I noticed a lot more cars in your ZR-1 gallary!:partyon:

There is suppose to be a whole booth of GS's at the Chevy Vettefest in Chicago this weekend. I suspect we will see a pic or 2 somewhere, if someone brings a camera!:D

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don,
I am still waiting for the R1 guys to send some more pictures. There are more GS's on the site than ZR1's...:excited:

I think there are 15-16 ZR1's. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
29 now and 30 waiting to be put up. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up to 32 cars and about 8 more to add tonight. :D :cheers:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adding a Grand Sport's for sale section too. Roger's in Orlando and a few other folks have sent pictures for that section.

Looking for things that the site needs. Any help is greatly appreciated. :cheers:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would send pictures, but I do not have a place to post them. count me in anyway..................:D

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just email me the pictures. I'll post them up. :D

·
Registered
990 Posts
HEY, YOU RUN IN TO THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW IN THE STRANGEST PLACES ........ MY GS #357 LOOKS GREAT ON YOUR SITE, THANKS A LOT. I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE AND NOW I REMEMBER:surprised IT WAS YOU......GREAT SITE (yours) AND THIS ONE IS COOL OR AS HUTCH WOULD SAY.......WAY COOL MIKE :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you sir!!!

Up to 38 Grand Sports with one waiting and about 60 ZR-1's now. :d

I have made business cards to hand out at shows as well. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now in the process of adding LT4 cars to the site as well. :cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
GarryLT-4 said:
If the deal goes through, you'll have pictures of my (new) 1996 all Black LT4- Z51 next week. I PROMISE. :thumbsup:
I used to have a black 96 LT4 car. There are a TON of pics of it in the gallery....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Patrick, congrats again on a great site!!! :cheers:

O

·
0 Posts
I just checked out 96LT4.com .... a nicely put together site! Love all the GS pics!:partyon:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts