Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted on Corvette Action Center by BBB454
Here is the update from the newspaper. Glad no one was killed!

Passenger in critical condition 2 days after Corvette accident
By Patrick Waldron Daily Herald Staff Writer
Posted 7/1/03
A 57-year-old Lockport woman was in critical condition Monday, two days after the 1990 Corvette she was riding in flipped over off Keslinger Road.

Nancy Feliciano, of 13254 Hiawatha Drive, had to be pulled from the car by Elburn and Kaneville firefighters Saturday night. She was taken by ambulance to Delnor-Community Hospital in Geneva, where she remained Monday, hospital spokesman Brian Griffin said.

The driver of the Corvette, 47-year-old Angel Feliciano of the same Lockport address, was taken by helicopter to Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove on Saturday. He was listed in good condition Monday, said Jackie Bailis, manager of public relations.

The early investigation concluded the driver lost control of the car while driving east bound on Keslinger about an eighth of a mile east of Francis Road in Kaneville Township at 7:25 p.m. Kane County Sheriff's Capt. Rickie McKiness said Monday that investigators hadn't been able to talk to Angel Feliciano to find out why.

The Felicianos were on Keslinger headed back toward the Kane County Judicial Center on the final leg of the Bloomington Gold Corvettes USA Road Tour, a marquee event of the four-day Corvette show held in St. Charles last weekend.

The Road Tour is a 45-mile parade of 1,500 Corvettes that cuts through western Kane County. Witnesses told sheriff's officials that the car was in line with the other Corvettes and moving along at normal speeds when it began to fishtail.

It slid off the road, hit a boulder at the end of a driveway and flipped over several times before coming to rest in a ditch on the north side of Keslinger.

No other cars were involved, and no one else was injured.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
HOLY SMOKES!!:surprised :(

I know Angel and Nancy. He is a customer of PHP that I met a few times when John and Chris let me port my intake at thier shop. That's the 1990 that was getting the high TPS code from that shitty Throttle Performance switch. I'm glad to hear that Angel is doing OK and I pray that Nancy pulls through.

Thanks for the update Jeff!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Met Angel and Nancy last July, very nice people. He had just bought the vette and I did a tune up and oil change on it. Also found one bad fuel injector which was causing the car to run poorly. This vette was in beautiful condition. At least it is good to hear they are alright. Best wishes.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lets just keep praying she moves up from critical condition! Great to hear that they made it this far!!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts