Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEE THE VETTE MAG ONLINE ARTICLE, CLICK HERE!

What's it like to take a firebreathing American icon to a place of speed legend? and what happens when you kick it up a couple of notches?

Get over to your newsstand and pick up the new issue of Vette magazine. In a very cool project with PFADT race engineering, along with Jay heath and Vette magazine, and support from Adams polishes, AntiVenom and of course digitalcorvettes.com, we put my Corvette through the ultimate paces, SEBRING!

The project was covered in-depth by Vette magazine in 2 parts, the first is hitting newsstands now! in the August issue, and the second installment in the following (Sept.) issue.

We take my 2003 C5 Z06 and push it hammer-down through the legendary twisties and searing straightaways of historic Sebring International Raceway. Then, it's to AntiVenom for a complete PFADT race engineering performance suspension upgrade. Following is a return to that hallowed ground for another punishing and telling track day...

the results? KILLER!:devil:

SEE THE VETTE MAG ONLINE ARTICLE, CLICK HERE!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Congrats....

:thumbsup: :partyon: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
That's pretty cool!

Steven

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Wow, I guess the DCZ and you made the big time! Thanks for putting it out there on the edge for those of us who can't. Remember shiny side up!!

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
....Do I have to keep my mouth shut any more? :lookinup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Way to go Dave, congrats!:cheers:

I've been wanting the Pfadt setup for some time, just need to learn to save.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
I started reading the article the other day and was like....

"Dave March.....I know that name....."

Then it hit me just before I read the part about DC.

How cool is that? Way to go dude!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:thumbsup: Congrats:cheers:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts