Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss is going to be sending his vette off to lingenfelter to get the 600hp tt kit. His car is completely stock right now with only a hurst shifter and a corsa indy's exhaust system. Is there before getting a tt kit that the cars needs to have to be able to handle the hp? Thanks!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
savage25 said:
My boss is going to be sending his vette off to lingenfelter to get the 600hp tt kit. His car is completely stock right now with only a hurst shifter and a corsa indy's exhaust system. Is there before getting a tt kit that the cars needs to have to be able to handle the hp? Thanks!
Lingenfelter would certainly advise him of anything that could be a weak link. Trust their judgement.

If you haven't played with that much HP before, 600 HP presents new ways to crash your Corvette. One thing I would recommend is a performance driving school like Bondurant or Spring Mountain. Sadly, most of us really don't drive as well as we think.

:thumbsup:

·
Certified Stalker
4,077 Posts
Patrick said:
Lingenfelter would certainly advise him of anything that could be a weak link. Trust their judgement.

If you haven't played with that much HP before, 600 HP presents new ways to crash your Corvette. One thing I would recommend is a performance driving school like Bondurant or Spring Mountain. Sadly, most of us really don't drive as well as we think.

:thumbsup:
:agree: Performance Driving school is damn near a necessity with that much power under your foot.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea thats very true, but other than that, is there any other performance things needed to be able to equip that hp?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts