Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL, when they recommend the metal end links, they aren't kidding!

Pretty sure it was pre -'02 that had the plastic ones, right guys?

Sway bars were the c6 z51 upgrade for reference. Got some new all metal links on the way.

Little did I know, this was broken prior to my little top speed run in the other thread. :lookinup:

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Same thing happened to my 98 :WTF....weak link in earlier C5's :down: Got some PFADTs on the way :cheers:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, Was it making any noise?
Yeah, a little scraping noises when loading unloading the suspension (the broken peices scraping together) and clunking when going over larger bumps (the sway bar bottoming out).

There was a very slight vibration cruising along the highway, but otherwise really not too noticeable.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Same thing happened to my 98 :WTF....weak link in earlier C5's :down: Got some PFADTs on the way :cheers:
Nice! You'll love the Pfadt set up! Which package did you go with? The install is pretty straight forward but please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! I've installed a few sets! :partyon:

Kind regards,

·
Registered
609 Posts
You think GM could Save money somewhere else, Plastic Endlinks? Are You Kidding me!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
You think GM could Save money somewhere else, Plastic Endlinks? Are You Kidding me!
No he is not kidding, I had those on my 01 Z51. Amazingly they lasted to 95,000 miles:surprised

1 - 8 of 8 Posts