Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dr. gas x pipe arrived today so off to the muffler shop we go! I will let you all know how this half of the mod works out second part is a dyno max LT1 style muffler!:excited:

·
Registered
509 Posts
grapeknutz said:
My Dr. gas x pipe arrived today so off to the muffler shop we go! I will let you all know how this half of the mod works out second part is a dyno max LT1 style muffler!:excited:
Don't expect an improved sound with dynomax.. from my eperiance they are very quite.. but that depends on what kind of sound you are looking for..

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: UPS came today!

War machine said:
:thumbsup: Are the Dmax mufflers Super Turbo or Ultra Flow?
They are super turbo, and yes I do not want it loud just better performance.

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ragvette said:
I know that feeling.

It's X-Mas in May. :excited:

grapeknutz, is it installed?
Today is the day the x pipe gets installed and as soon as the factory send the mufflers ( that were back orderd) I will be set! I will make a report on this project we it's finished.:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
I Like mine, the sound I was looking. :partyon:

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drat foiled again!!!! Dr gas sent the wrong size cross over ( pipe dia.) need to send it back and wait again!

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
grapeknutz said:
Drat foiled again!!!! Dr gas sent the wrong size cross over ( pipe dia.) need to send it back and wait again!
I really hate when that happens. Got some rear lettering and everything I thought was cool until I tried spelling "Corvette". The dam "C" was missing.

:nuts:

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I just got thru talking to Neal at Dr, gas and they said to expand the pipe ends and it will work, Neal explained that GM is the only manufacture to use 2 3/4 pipe so I will try it, stay tuned!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts