Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hey all, long time lurker and first time poster here. Love all the content here.

First, a little backstory. I had a 16 scat pack challenger. I really liked the car, but when I really took a good look at the c7s, I feel in love with them. Back in October 2016, I was forced to sell the it.

Fast forward to now. I'm getting ready to buy a C7. At first, I only wanted a base stingray. Something cheaper, but would allow me to have the car I've been fawning over for a while. Then, I started looking at the GS. I love the widebody and the super wide tires. After that, I started thinking that for the price of a new GS, I could get a used Z06.

Use of the car would consist of some commuting, spirited driving, and possibly some tracking.

The dilemma is this: should I save and go for a used Z06 or just go for a base?

Having daily driven a car with ~420rwhp, I understand that it is more than enough for any street car, but at the same time, I would really like to have even more power...lol

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,394 Posts
used z06

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
If you're never going to track your Corvette, then get the used Z06. Otherwise, the GS will serve you way better when track flogging.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
C7 - ZO6 with a rag top and that really cool blue paint job then post about your car every day so I can live vicariously through them. :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts