Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Z 51 with no magnetic ride control. I know you get launch control from competitive driving mode. According to the manual you hit the traction control button twice while in track mode and it says competitive driving mode in the DIC. From there you can get launch control. However when I do that I am not seeing any message about competitive driving mode in the DIC. I even went to the dealer and they clean my car doesn't have it which I know is not true. Can somebody please help me

·
Registered
36 Posts
Launch control

I have a 2015 2LT base model. I have the same thing. The DIC says "stabile track competive mode". But there are no sub modes. I have not tried a launch yet but I am going to soon. My users manual says I should be able to select 5 settings after I enter competive mode. but Just like you they do not come up.

Buzzer: WTF

·
Registered
3 Posts
You're already there...

JJB, You have to be in "Track" mode, then touch the Traction control push button twice.
You should see 2 yellow icons, traction control and stabil a track or something like that.
Then press hard on the brake, then floor the throttle, once the revs settle, release the brake and you have launched :partyon:

Have fun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts