Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hoo rah! so today is the start of 1 week away from work. I miss my toolbox, already. but I got big plans with the wife n 3 kids n rapids water park. it has just been a hot summer down here.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
My vacation ends today :lookinup:
The wife and kids were at a wedding that turned into a funeral in Chicago for the past week and they're coming back tonight.:thud:

·
Registered
93 Posts
My vacation started today at 4:30pm:partyon: The Plant is closed for summer shutdown 6/29 til 7/10 for us. Now i can get out and look at some vettes.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Vacation starts Wednesday woooo!

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
The Plant is closed for summer shutdown 6/29 til 7/10 for us.
I used t love shutdowns. Ours was Thanksgiving week. I'll bet the maintenance guys are working this week, I know we sure did. I worked 128 hours most shutdown weeks. Real nice Christmas bonus for an old beat up industrial electrician. 40 hours straight time seventy some hours time and a half and 16-18 and sometimes 24 hours double time watching everything get started back up after the improvements and rebuilds of the steel making stuff.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I used t love shutdowns. Ours was Thanksgiving week. I'll bet the maintenance guys are working this week, I know we sure did. I worked 128 hours most shutdown weeks. Real nice Christmas bonus for an old beat up industrial electrician. 40 hours straight time seventy some hours time and a half and 16-18 and sometimes 24 hours double time watching everything get started back up after the improvements and rebuilds of the steel making stuff.
We have christmas/new year shutdown as well. Its for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts