1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Man killed in Des Allemands, son the main suspect
05:34 PM CST on Monday, November 17, 2003

Houma Courier

A Des Allemands businessman was shot and killed Monday morning and police have named his 21-year-old son as the prime suspect in the slaying.

The body of Brian Vanacor, 46, was found partially submerged in a canal behind one of his businesses near a truck stop on U.S. 90.

Lafourche Parish SheriffÂ?s Office spokesman Larry Weidel said shots were heard around 11:30 a.m., but his body wasnÂ?t found until two hours later.

Family members at the scene told investigators that they thought VanacorÂ?s son, Bryan Jr., might have been involved.

The suspect was taken into custody Monday afternoon near the home he shares with his parents

:( :( :( I cant believe this happened!:(

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Thats a dam shame,i bought my rear bumber from him last year,and was talking to him just recentley on a few other projects i have lined up:( :( :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had dealings with this dirtbag. If it was going to happen to anyone, I'm glad it happened to this jerk. I'm sure that they will uncover that he was a terrible father that abused his son. And before any bleeding hearts come whining to me, I've never met anyone with more unscrupulous business practices than this dude. Some people in the world need to die......

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
79VetteMike said:
I've had dealings with this dirtbag. If it was going to happen to anyone, I'm glad it happened to this jerk. I'm sure that they will uncover that he was a terrible father that abused his son. And before any bleeding hearts come whining to me, I've never met anyone with more unscrupulous business practices than this dude. Some people in the world need to die......
:lookinup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Thats pretty horrible. :(

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
79VetteMike said:
:huh:

Holy crap! He must have done you wrong big time.:huh:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Magic Man said:
:huh:

Holy crap! He must have done you wrong big time.:huh:
Maybe he shot him!:surprised I met him at Carlisle several times & he was always nice & gave me a great deal! I definetly will miss seeing him in Carlisle next year!:(

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
79VetteMike said:
So... you gonna say what you REALLY feel, or are you going to keep beating around the bush?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I appreciate everyone not beating me up too bad about what I said. I apologize if I offended anyone. I don't apologize for how I feel, but I suppose that it is possible that someone that knows him may be on the forum and might get upset about what I said...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
79VetteMike said:
I appreciate everyone not beating me up too bad about what I said. I apologize if I offended anyone. I don't apologize for how I feel, but I suppose that it is possible that someone that knows him may be on the forum and might get upset about what I said...
:cheers:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts